Bilstein B16 Coilover Kit - Focus RS Mk2
The iconic Bilstein B16 PSS9 height & 9-way damping adjustable coilover kit.
The PSS9 kit is a ride height adjustable coil-over system with 9 different damping force settings. Based on the monotube inverted technology, the Bilstein B16 PSS9 meets the highest TUV standards. This system features threaded body ride height adjustability and also allows for adjustable damping in both the compression and rebound cycles.
Once fitted to the car these damping settings are easily changed by turning the aluminium adjuster to fine tune for your driving style. The Bilstein B16 PSS9 suspension kit lowers from 30-60mm and is of course TUV approved.
Bilstein B16 PSS9 ride height adjustable kits are an adjustable ride height system front and rear, with adjustable damping. Bilstein’s extensive motorsport experience and original equipment damper manufacturing has enabled them to produce a range of coilover suspension kits that are specifically designed for each application and suited perfectly for performance driving on the road or trackdays.
The B16 PSS9 coilover kits feature adjustable gas pressurised damping. The adjustability of the damping offers a choice of set up, making these kits ideal for different driving styles – decent ride quality for everyday driving use, stiffened damping and set up for weekend trackdays. The triple C technology used for surface coating gives long lasting corrosion resistance, and the round threads and special alloy spring plates enable easy height adjustment for years to come.
Bilstein’s mono-tube damper technology
- Adjustable damping to suit different driving styles and conditions
- Triple C coated coilover housings for long lasting corrosion resistance and good looks
- Round threads and special alloy spring plates for easy height adjustment
- Designed, developed and tested for each application
- Supplied with necessary bump stops
- Excellent suspension travel retained – a must for decent handling on poor roads
- German TUV certified, made in Germany
- TUV Certificate
- Bilstein mono-tube / inverted technology
- Proven in motorsports
- 9-Stage damping force adjustment
- Height adjustable
Note: Coilover height adjustable units are supplied front & rear where possible. Where rear suspension design does not allow for coilovers, alternative height adjustable or lowered units are supplied.